2020 Sprinter 170″ 4×4
- Insulation: All materials are moisture resistant and offer vapor protection, sound reduction, and thermal balance.
- Paneling: Graphite fabric wrapped bed area and pillars, satin clear coat birch walls, and T&G satin clear coat ceiling
- Wood grained laminate plank floor; Diamond plate rubber; aluminum trim; partially enclosed step with cubby.
- Regular Depth Flarespace 170″ body flares with half slider windows.
- Fixed Loft- Style bed platform.
- 6″ queen sized latex firm mattress cut.
- Two bench seats with storage; removable backrest for front seat; pull out bench seat
- 4″ foam dinette cushions, Crypton fabric cushion covers
- Corian table with Lagun table mount
- Kitchen galley with storage; sink cover
- True Induction Mini Duo Double Burner Induction Cooktop
- MENSARJOR Bar Sink, Talis N High Arc Kitchen Faucet with Tall Pull Down Sprayer Magnetic Docking Spray Head, Push down soap dispenser, soap mounted under sink
- Vitrifrigo Refrigerator w/ freezer compartment
- Black and Decker microwave
- 3 Seagull water purifier
- Nature’s head composting toilet, vented out side of van
- 40 gallon fresh water tank mounted in garage space
- 6 gallon electric water heater
- Outdoor shower quick release attachment to water tank; shower connection on sliding door
- Pull out gear tray with 500lb strength drawer slides; full extension; Lonseal insert; drawers slope downward and have drainage
- Fork mounts mounted in garage space
- 10 lights in the garage storage area
- 10 interior ceiling puck lights with dimmable switches
- Set of reading lights for bed platform
- Sirocco Cabin Fans mounted with quick disconnect harnesses
- Maxxair 10 speed fan with waterproof shroud, trim ring to match paneling, color matched to exterior.
- Webasto diesel cabin heater mounted underneath passenger side seat.
- Expedition Outfitters Underfloor 12V fabric heater in between dinette and front of kitchen galley.
- Tern Overland Electric Hatch/ Sunroof with built in screen.
- 300 amp hrs lithium battery bank with built in battery management system
- 3000 watt pure sine AIMS inverter
- Solar panels, Victron solar charge controller, and Victron smart solar battery monitor.
- 60 amp battery charger with 15 amp plug in
- We Boost LTE booster.
- Sound bar with amp and aux cord.
- Custom roof rack with 52″ curved highbeam light; remote powered and switched at dash.
- Van Compass “Stage 6.3″, 2” lift; Falcon adjustable shocks
- Black Rhino 17″ wheels (MIDHILL) with Michelin Cross Climate tires; modify mudflaps to fit larger wheels
- AMP electric step
- Fiamma Awning
- Owl Vans rear door tire carrier/ladder combo with 180 hinges
- VIAIR Constant Duty Onboard Air System
- CAtuned Hammerhead front bumper with Smitty built xo winch, 2″ receiver, gray d-rings and Baja designs amber lights
Check out our other conversions in our project gallery.
Stay updated with our facebook page, pinterest page, and instagram page!
Have questions? Reach out to us!