2020 Sprinter 170″ 4×4
- Insulation: All materials are moisture resistant and offer vapor protection, sound reduction, and thermal balance.
- Paneling: Graphite fabric wrapped bed area and pillars, satin clear coat birch walls, and T&G satin clear coat ceiling
- Wood grained laminate plank floor; Diamond plate rubber; aluminum trim; partially enclosed step with cubby.
- Regular Depth Flarespace 170″ body flares with half slider windows.
- Fixed Loft- Style bed platform.
- 6″ queen sized latex firm mattress cut.
- Two bench seats with storage; removable backrest for front seat; pull out bench seat
- 4″ foam dinette cushions, Crypton fabric cushion covers
- Corian table with Lagun table mount
- Kitchen galley with storage; sink cover
- True Induction Mini Duo Double Burner Induction Cooktop
- MENSARJOR Bar Sink, Talis N High Arc Kitchen Faucet with Tall Pull Down Sprayer Magnetic Docking Spray Head, Push down soap dispenser, soap mounted under sink
- Vitrifrigo Refrigerator w/ freezer compartment
- Black and Decker microwave
- 3 Seagull water purifier
- Nature’s head composting toilet, vented out side of van
- 40 gallon fresh water tank mounted in garage space
- 6 gallon electric water heater
- Outdoor shower quick release attachment to water tank; shower connection on sliding door
- Pull out gear tray with 500lb strength drawer slides; full extension; Lonseal insert; drawers slope downward and have drainage
- Fork mounts mounted in garage space
- 10 lights in the garage storage area
- 10 interior ceiling puck lights with dimmable switches
- Set of reading lights for bed platform
- Sirocco Cabin Fans mounted with quick disconnect harnesses
- Maxxair 10 speed fan with waterproof shroud, trim ring to match paneling, color matched to exterior.
- Webasto diesel cabin heater mounted underneath passenger side seat.
- Expedition Outfitters Underfloor 12V fabric heater in between dinette and front of kitchen galley.
- Tern Overland Electric Hatch/ Sunroof with built in screen.
- 300 amp hrs lithium battery bank with built in battery management system
- 3000 watt pure sine AIMS inverter
- Solar panels, Victron solar charge controller, and Victron smart solar battery monitor.
- 60 amp battery charger with 15 amp plug in
- We Boost LTE booster.
- Sound bar with amp and aux cord.
- Custom roof rack with 52″ curved highbeam light; remote powered and switched at dash.
- Van Compass “Stage 6.3″, 2” lift; Falcon adjustable shocks
- Black Rhino 17″ wheels (MIDHILL) with Michelin Cross Climate tires; modify mudflaps to fit larger wheels
- AMP electric step
- Fiamma Awning
- Owl Vans rear door tire carrier/ladder combo with 180 hinges
- VIAIR Constant Duty Onboard Air System
- CAtuned Hammerhead front bumper with Smitty built xo winch, 2″ receiver, gray d-rings and Baja designs amber lights
Check out our other conversions in our project gallery.
Have questions? Reach out to us!