2020 Sprinter 144″ 4×4
- Insulation: All materials are moisture resistant and offer vapor protection, sound reduction, and thermal balance.
- Paneling: 1/4″ clear coat wood panels; fabric wrapped rear and sliding door pillars
- Bayshore Hickory laminate wood plank in front cabin and Diamond plate “Gun black” in garage space; enclosed step; aluminum trim
- Fixed Loft- Style bed platform.
- RGB LED Strip lights mounted to trim above bed to illuminate ceiling
- Custom cut Mattress
- Bench Seat with Storage
- 3 inch seat cushion
- Kitchen galley with storage
- Butcherblock table with Lagun table leg and mount
- Isotherm BIG 90 Classic Refrigerator / Freezer
- Butcherblock countertop with stainless steel magnetic backsplash
- True Induction TI-1B Single Burner Energy Efficient Induction Cooktop
- Ruvati 13×15 Stainless steel sink with KRAUS Bolden Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet with Dual Function Sprayer
- 30 gallon fresh water tank mounted in garage space
- Outdoor shower quick release attachment to water tank; shower connection on sliding door
- Butcherblock table on side of bench seat that can fold up/out when sliding door is open
- 4 lights in the garage storage area
- 8 interior ceiling puck lights with dimmable switches
- Set of reading lights for bed platform
- Maxxair 10 speed fan with waterproof shroud, trim ring to match paneling, color matched to exterior.
- Webasto diesel cabin heater mounted underneath passenger side seat
- 300 amp hrs lithium battery bank with built in battery management system
- 2000 watt pure sine AIMS inverter
- Solar panels, Victron solar charge controller, and Victron smart solar battery monitor.
- Van Compass “Stage 4.3” front and rear adjustable Falcon shocks, and rear 3 leaf mini spring pack
- AMP electric step
- Backwoods Rear Bumper with pair of Pathfinder flush mount LEDS
- Backwoods side mount ladder
- OWL B2 Carrier with two 1up bike trays
Check out our other conversions in our project gallery.
Stay updated with our facebook page, pinterest page, and instagram page!
Have questions? Reach out to us!