2023 Sprinter 144″
- Insulation: All materials are moisture resistant and offer vapor protection, sound reduction, and thermal balance.
- 1/4″ wood wall panels that are fabric wrap, ceiling and kitchen wall with fabric wrapped rear and sliding door pillars
- Laminate plank floor in whole entire van. Aluminum trim and a partially enclosed step with cubby
- Qualitex Knight Sprinter Sofa, midnight blue leather with 90″ lap belts with set of reading lights over sofa
- Two ottomans with storage to create king sized bed with cleats for table to support bed conversion
- 6″ firm foam ottoman cushions, midnight blue leather fabric cushion covers with additional cushions to complete bed conversion.
- Curly maple table with Lagun mounts for dinette
- Corian countertop
- Single burner induction cooktop in drawer
- Essie Stainless steel Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet With stainless steel sink.
- Corian sink cover
- Isotherm 130 drawer style refrigerator, stainless steel
- Curly Maple overhead cabinet above kitchen and end of bed with Stainless steel slam latches
- Undercabinet strip lights
- Curly Maple open headliner shelf over front driver and passenger seats
- 5 gallon fresh and grey Dometic jugs under sink with electric pump
- Maxxair 10 speed fan with waterproof shroud
- 120V filtered underbody fan with dynamic temperature control with it vented to interior of van
- Power system enclosure with shelf above
- 300 amp hour LiPO4 lithium battery bank with built in battery management system, connected to alternator with battery separator; master disconnect switch
- 60 amp battery charger with 15 amp plug in
- 3000 watt pure sine AIMS inverter
- 60 cell solar panels (approx 370+ watts solar) , Victron solar charge controller, and Victron smart solar battery monito
- We Boost Overlander LTE booster (5G)
- APS iBoards; Passenger & Drivers side
- Fiamma mechanical F80S awning mounted to roof rails
Check out our other conversions in our project gallery.
Have questions? Reach out to us!