2021 Transit 148″
- Insulation: All materials are moisture resistant and offer vapor protection, sound reduction, and thermal balance.
- Shiplap ceiling and 1/4″ wood walls.
- Wood grained laminate plank floor; Diamond plate rubber; aluminum trim; partially enclosed step with cubby.
- Happijac Electric Bed Lift with wall insets to extend backs of side bed cubbies with bungies
- Corian Lagun table for driver and passenger seats.
- Dometic 2-Burner Propane Cooktop – Stainless Steel – Cast Iron Grate with propane storage.
- Black and Decker microwave.
- Ruvati Undermount Kitchen Sink with OWOFAN Brushed Nickle with Black Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Vitrifrigo Refrigerator
- Aquasana 3 stage water purifier.
- Nature’s head composting toilet, vented out side of van.
- 30 gallon fresh water tank mounted in garage space.
- 4 gallon electric water heater.
- Custom welded aluminum 10 gallon gray water tank mounted underneath van with electric pump and tank monitor.
- Moisture sealed wet room, white FRP walls, and flush floor mounted aluminum shower pan with heavy duty magnets to hold the shower curtain.
- Outdoor shower quick release attachment to water tank.
- Pull out gear tray with 500lb strength drawer slides with full extension and lonseal insert
- 4 lights in the garage storage area.
- 10 interior ceiling puck lights with dimmable switches.
- Maxxair 10 speed fan with waterproof shroud, trim ring to match paneling, color matched to exterior.
- Webasto gas cabin heater mounted underneath passenger side seat with Smart temp Controller.
- 120V filtered underbody fan with dynamic temperature control; vented to interior of van
- 300 amp hrs lithium battery bank with built in battery management system.
- 2000 watt pure sine AIMS inverter.
- Solar panels, Victron solar charge controller, and Victron smart solar battery monitor.
- 60 amp battery charger with 15 amp plug in.
- We Boost LTE booster with Motorized mount
- Flatline Co Low Pro Transit 148″ roof rack
Check out our other conversions in our project gallery.
Have questions? Reach out to us!