2021 Transit 148″
- Insulation: All materials are moisture resistant and offer vapor protection, sound reduction, and thermal balance.
- Shiplap ceiling and 1/4″ wood walls.
- Wood grained laminate plank floor; Diamond plate rubber; aluminum trim; partially enclosed step with cubby.
- Happijac Electric Bed Lift with wall insets to extend backs of side bed cubbies with bungies
- Corian Lagun table for driver and passenger seats.
- Dometic 2-Burner Propane Cooktop – Stainless Steel – Cast Iron Grate with propane storage.
- Black and Decker microwave.
- Ruvati Undermount Kitchen Sink with OWOFAN Brushed Nickle with Black Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- Vitrifrigo Refrigerator
- Aquasana 3 stage water purifier.
- Nature’s head composting toilet, vented out side of van.
- 30 gallon fresh water tank mounted in garage space.
- 4 gallon electric water heater.
- Custom welded aluminum 10 gallon gray water tank mounted underneath van with electric pump and tank monitor.
- Moisture sealed wet room, white FRP walls, and flush floor mounted aluminum shower pan with heavy duty magnets to hold the shower curtain.
- Outdoor shower quick release attachment to water tank.
- Pull out gear tray with 500lb strength drawer slides with full extension and lonseal insert
- 4 lights in the garage storage area.
- 10 interior ceiling puck lights with dimmable switches.
- Maxxair 10 speed fan with waterproof shroud, trim ring to match paneling, color matched to exterior.
- Webasto gas cabin heater mounted underneath passenger side seat with Smart temp Controller.
- 120V filtered underbody fan with dynamic temperature control; vented to interior of van
- 300 amp hrs lithium battery bank with built in battery management system.
- 2000 watt pure sine AIMS inverter.
- Solar panels, Victron solar charge controller, and Victron smart solar battery monitor.
- 60 amp battery charger with 15 amp plug in.
- We Boost LTE booster with Motorized mount
- Flatline Co Low Pro Transit 148″ roof rack
Check out our other conversions in our project gallery.
Stay updated with our Facebook page, Pinterest page, and Instagram page!
Have questions? Reach out to us!