2022 Sprinter 170″
- Insulation: Rubberized underlayment floor insulator and rigid insulation foam for the ceiling with mineral wool and 3 in 1 underlayment with vapor barrier insulation.
- Paneling: 1/4″ wood wall paneling with Shiplap ceiling. Fabric wrapped rear and sliding door pillars.
- Floor: Wood grained laminate plank floor with Loncoin in the garage area and aluminum trim, partially enclosed step with cubby-great for shoes or dog leashes.
- Wall splitting front cabin and rear cargo space
- Wood bench seat with storage that converts to bed. It houses power system.
- 4″ cushions for bench seat/ bed. Made out of Crypton Sky Noir
- Table with Lagun table mount and a Butchblock top.
- Fold down table mounted to back of kitchen galley for outdoor use.
- MOEN-Alder commercial pull-down sprayer faucet and Undermount stainless steel sink in the color black
- Vitrifrigo 3.2 cu ft refrigerator in the color black
- Black and Decker microwave.
- 5 gallon fresh water jug and a 5 gallon gray water jug, plumbed to sink with foot pump
- 8 interior ceiling puck lights with dimmable switches
- Maxxair 10 speed fan with waterproof shroud.
- Espar diesel cabin heater mounted underneath passenger side seat.
- CRL T-vent windows for sliding door.
- 200 amp hour LiFePO4 lithium battery bank with built in battery management system, connected to alternator with battery separator; master disconnect switch.
- 2000 watt pure sine AIMS inverter.
- 60 amp battery charger with 15 amp plug in.
- Fiamma mechanical F80S awning.
- Flush mount L track in floor and Surface mount L track on the wall in the color black.
- Park Tool Bike stand mounted to the backdoor.
- Strawfoot handmade full kit insulated window covers for the front windshield, side windows, and passenger slider CRL t-vent window.
Check out our other conversions in our project gallery.
Have questions? Reach out to us!