Weekend Warrior (and Day Trip extraordinaire)
Sunbreak van conversion summary:
“Sunbreak” was designed for a family of four (mom, dad, and their two boys) with the intention of taking off for months at a time to travel the country as well as making those longer day trips more comfortable. This dually Sprinter 170 4×4 is also equipped for towing a camper, ATVs, or a boat, with a towing capacity of 7,500 pounds. They requested comfortable seating for long drives, easy-to-maintain water systems, a quick way to cook and make smoothies, and (with the hammock attachments) sleeping for four.
- Solar 395 watt LG solar panel
- Charge controller, and intelligent solar production monitoring
- 200 amp hour Lithium battery bank
- 2000 watt pure sine Renogy inverter
- Fan (Manual) Maxxair 10 speed fan with waterproof shroud
- Air filter
- Interior Lights
- Exterior Lights
- Diesel Air Snugger cabin air heater
- Electric Step AMP research electric step
- CRL vented windows through out
- Overhead Cabinet
- Bed Platform loft style bed platform, modular
- Kitchen Galley
- Maple Countertop
- Stainless sink with glass lid
- Dedicated Vitamix storage
- Fresh water system
- Garage Shelving shelves
- Sliding drawers for ENGL coolers
- ERA Captain’s chairs
- Lagun base mounted individual tables
- Removable diving wall between living space and garage
- Cargo Net
- Strawfoot Handmade full kit window covers
- Fiamma awning
- Outdoor Shower/Hose Kit
Check out our other conversions in our project gallery.
Stay updated with our blog posts, pinterest page, and instagram page!
Have questions? Reach out to us!