Weekend Warrior (and Day Trip extraordinaire)
Sunbreak was designed for a family of four (mom, dad, and their two boys) with the intention of taking off for months at a time to travel the country. Their dually Sprinter 170 4×4 will be towing a 45 foot trailer for extended living periods, and be used more for long drives, day trips, and short overnight trips. They wanted comfortable seating for long drives, an easy to access area for making smoothies on the road, and sleeping for four in a pinch.
- Solar 395 watt LG solar panel
- Charge controller, and intelligent solar production monitoring
- 200 amp hour Lithium battery bank
- 2000 watt pure sine Renogy inverter
- Fan (Manual) Maxxair 10 speed fan with waterproof shroud
- Air filter
- Interior Lights
- Exterior Lights
- Diesel Air Snugger cabin air heater
- Electric Step AMP research electric step
- CRL vented windows through out
- Overhead Cabinet
- Bed Platform loft style bed platform, modular
- Kitchen Galley
- Maple Countertop
- Stainless sink with glass lid
- Dedicated Vitamix storage
- Fresh water system
- Garage Shelving shelves
- Sliding drawers for ENGL coolers
- ERA Captain’s chairs
- Lagun base mounted individual tables
- Removable diving wall between living space and garage
- Cargo Net
- Strawfoot Handmade full kit window covers
- Fiamma awning
- Outdoor Shower/Hose Kit
Check out our other conversions in our project gallery.
Stay updated with our blog posts, pinterest page, and instagram page!
Have questions? Reach out to us!